1. Under this limited warranty your Charles BowTie watch is guaranteed under normal use for 24 months from the date of purchase. Charles BowTie will repair or replace your watch, at its sole discretion, in accordance with the terms herein. If your model is no longer available, Charles BowTie reserves the right to replace the original model with any model of equal value.
2. In order to benefit from this warranty, you will be required to present the warranty card and proof of purchase from an authorised Charles BowTie dealer. In case of purchase from the Charles BowTie Online store, or for any authorised dealer enquiries please contact our customer service department
on our website : charles-bowtie.com.
3. This limited warranty does not cover:
3a. Batteries, straps, bracelets, crystals or cases or any damage to the watch caused by accidents, misuse, neglect, careless handling or unauthorised tampering, normal wear and tear or ageing or any other factor.
3b. The warranty shall be rendered null and void if the watch is opened, taken apart or is serviced by unauthorised persons.
3c. Water penetration due to non-respect of water resistant warning.
4. Shipping costs, as well as return and handling are not included under this warranty; you must also ensure the product is packaged carefully in order to avoid any damage during shipping.
5. If you send a watch and it is deemed that the warranty does not apply, you may be charged for repair or replacement of part(s).
6. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS.
Some States do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Some States limit the length of an implied warranty, so the implied warranties that apply to your watch may last less than 24 months*.
7. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES.
8. CHARLES BOWTIE IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you*.
9. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state*.